Olympus is a well-known brand that produces cameras and lenses, among other products. In the Micro Four Thirds (M4/3) system, Olympus offers a wide range of lenses suitable for various photography needs.
Some popular Olympus Lens include:
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO: This lens offers a versatile focal range and a fast maximum aperture, making it suitable for various photography genres, including landscapes, portraits, and events.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO: This telephoto zoom lens offers a fast maximum aperture and excellent image quality, making it an ideal choice for sports, wildlife, and other action photography.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro: This lens is designed for macro photography, offering a 1:1 magnification ratio and a fast aperture for creating shallow depth of field effects.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO: This wide-angle prime lens offers a fast maximum aperture and excellent low-light performance, making it ideal for street, landscape, and architectural photography.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8: This portrait lens offers a fast maximum aperture and a telephoto focal length, making it suitable for creating flattering portraits with smooth bokeh.
These are just a few examples of the many Olympus M4/3 lenses available. When choosing a lens, consider your specific photography needs and budget, as well as factors such as focal length, aperture, and image stabilization.
Olympus Lens options and a wide range of focal ranges and FOV’s for aerial shooting.
Evolve2 can have on it’s Astra M4/3 Camera the following Olympus Lens with full manual and auto focus functionality as well as the mechanical F-Stop curtain helping those who loves to shoot with different depths of field.
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/1.2 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 PRO
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.2 PRO
- Panasonic Leica 15mm is also integrated with Evolve2 M4/3 Camera.
If you are still curious of how the Focal Length on the marriage of Evolve2 and Olympus Lens works, check out this video.
Focal Lenght Explanation
In photography, the focal length of a lens is a measure of the distance between the lens and the camera’s sensor when the lens is focused at infinity. It is usually expressed in millimeters (mm) and is a key factor in determining the field of view and magnification of the lens.
The focal length of a lens determines the angle of view or the amount of the scene that can be captured by the lens. Short focal lengths, such as 14mm, produce a wide-angle view, which is useful for landscape and architecture photography, while longer focal lengths, such as 200mm, produce a narrower angle of view, which is useful for wildlife and sports photography.
Another important aspect of focal length is its effect on magnification. A longer focal length lens will magnify the subject more than a shorter focal length lens when the subject is the same size in the frame. This makes longer focal length lenses suitable for portraits, where the goal is to isolate the subject and achieve a shallow depth of field.
It is important to note that the crop factor of the camera’s sensor also affects the effective focal length of the lens. Cameras with smaller sensors, such as Micro Four Thirds and APS-C, have a crop factor that makes a lens appear longer than its actual focal length. For example, a 50mm lens on a Micro Four Thirds camera has a field of view equivalent to a 100mm lens on a full-frame camera.
In summary, the focal length of a lens is an important factor in determining the angle of view, magnification, and overall look of a photograph. It is important to choose a lens with a focal length that matches your desired field of view and the type of photography you want to capture.
That’s why Evolve2 can be so special when you desire to do a professional looking video and outstanding you business in front of other competitors. Visit our shop now and find out everything that is included in our base kit. And Yes, Camera, Lens, Drone, Remote Controller, Batteries are all included.