INSERTING THE AIRCRAFT BATTERY
Be sure that the aircraft battery is fully charged before flying
STEPS FOR AIRCRAFT BATTERY INSTALLATION
1.Ensure the battery is turned OFF .
2. Then ensure the orientation of the battery is correct (The OLED display with battery details should be facing upwards).
3. Insert by pushing the battery gently into the aircraft until the two latches of the battery securely engage into the aircraft
REMOVING THE AIRCRAFT BATTERY
Remove the battery by squeezing the battery mechanical latches and pulling the battery out of the aircraft. Ensure the aircraft battery is turned OFF before inserting or removing it from the aircraft or battery charger. When removing the battery from the aircraft allow the battery to cool to room temperature before charging the battery with the supplied charger
STEPS FOR REMOVING THE AIRCRAFT BATTERY
1. Ensure the battery is turned OFF.
2. Squeeze the side latches to disengage the lock.
3. Remove by firmly gripping and pulling the battery from the aircraft
TURNING ON/OFF THE AIRCRAFT BATTERY
The battery has a dual press feature to avoid the user accidentally turning on the battery with a single button press.