US Marketing Manager
As Marketing Manager, your mission will be to introduce, position and market both the XDynamics brand and our flagship product, the Evolve 2, on the prosumer/professional drone market.
You will be mainly responsible for conceiving, implementing and operating the company’s on and offline marketing strategy on the US market.
You will develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
This is a rewarding role for a person with self-drive and a high degree of autonomy, capable of equally conceiving strategies and implementing operational plans.
- Conceive and initiate the US marketing strategy for the company, in line with company objectives
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Conceive and implement product launch marketing plan
- Coordinate the content creation in line with marketing strategy
- Plan and execute the digital marketing strategy and campaigns to generate traffic & sales and increase brand awareness
- Coordinate and oversee the various social media channels
- Initiate and implement digital advertising
- Find locations, organize and coordinate marketing events
- Coordinate the company’s participation to fairs and trade shows (CES, NAB etc.)
- Answer to press and media requests when necessary
- Assist the sales team with creating and implementing POS marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Working closely with design agencies and third part companies
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Build a local marketing team
- Degree holder with at least 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience in drone/camera operation, filmmaking a plus
- Proven experience of coordinating and executing marketing strategy
- Be able to strategize, plan and implement marketing campaigns programs
- Excellent understanding of content and social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing, digital advertising, and web analytics
- Independent. Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Picture and video editing skills a plus.
- Tech lover, previous experience in a tech company or start-up environment a must.
- Ability to work from our office in Irvine, CA
- Be able and willing to travel
Please send us your portfolio and any relevant link to your Marketing & PR experience in your application.
- Irvine, CA 92618 (Required)
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.