UI Designer (Web/Mobile App)
- Design and execute all aspects of user interface design from information architecture, page flow, wireframes, UI mockups and prototyping for websites and apps.
- Create user interface sketches, prototype, concept models, detail schematics and wireframe.
- Create flow diagrams/charts, storyboard, and design mock-up.
- Design user interfaces to ensure ease of use of applications.
- Perform user testing and other activities to gain knowledge from end-users.
- Work closely with developers to understand technical requirements.
- Maintain and monitor the timely development of high quality, innovative, creative concepts and designs for multiple projects.
- Diploma or Degree in Interaction / Multimedia / Web Design or equivalent disciplines
- Relevant Web/App UI experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, FW & IL), wireframing tools (Omnigraffle, Axure or Balsamiq) or similar
- Proven ability to rapidly and accurately provide wireframe, pixel-accurate/hi-fidelity mocks, and functional specs for multi-device UI/UX design
- Knowledge in prototyping tool as InVision or Pixate is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to learn, flexible, attentive to detail & well organized as a team player
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
A portfolio is required with the application.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as an exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email email@example.com.