UAV Technician – Drone Industry
XDynamics, we are a fast growing company for providing UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) solutions in US, Hong Kong and China.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position.
- Motivated individuals to join our team in bringing the vast capabilities of drones to clients throughout Southern California.
- A professional demeanor and a positive attitude.
- Your role on our team will encompass the repair, assembly, bench test, and maintenance of multiple UAV, both multi-rotor and fixed wing.
- Responsible for inspecting, checking, building, testing and recommending improvements for multi-rotor and fixed wing products.
- From time to time, there will be some customer service duties such as answering phone and email as well as providing technical support.
- Experience with all areas of the hobby such as planes/gliders/FPV/Multi-rotor is desirable.
- Certified Drone Pilot (eg. FAA Part 107 certificate) preferred
- Knowledge with Drone consumer product and open source hardware/software, (DJI Product, APM, Pixhawk, Mission Planner)
- Hands on with Drone and/or RC piloting/assembling and building
- Must have a variety of sensors, (Gyroscope, Accelerometers, LiDAR, GPS, Magnetometers) preferred
- Design support and servicing workflows and procedures
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only