Social Media Specialist
Come work as a Social Media Specialist at a growing company that offers a great company culture and opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Hong Kong, XDynamics designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high-end drone products for both consumers and professionals.
Our development team consists of industry-leading experts from Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, and Mainland China with several decades of experience in aerial robotics, aerodynamics, flight control algorithms, computer vision, and imaging technology.
XDynamics is committed to empowering users with freedom and autonomy through drone technology, unleashing unlimited creativity in aerial cinematography, and spatial big data analysis and collection.
We build top specification drones with proprietary sensors, radios, motors, gimbals that deliver the high performance, safety and reliability for your daily flying.
We develop powerful drone software with a user-centric interface to deliver infinitive features. Our software makes it simple to setup your drone to meet your needs.
What you will do:
- Implement branding and coordinate the social media strategy
- Work with the content creation team to plan and deliver social media content and advocate strategies to improve and increase social media presence and engagement
- Create, implement, and optimize social campaigns across various social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Assist with creating social media and blog content including pre-planned static content, as well as interactive, rapid response content
- Maintain and publish social media calendar in close collaboration with all marketing team members
- Explore new technologies in social media and various online marketing channels
- Build effective content partnerships to increase visibility and reach
- Handle tracking and performance reporting
- Perform light visual and video editing
- Online traffic management experience a plus
- Degree holder with at least 4 years’ experience in marketing & social media
- Understanding of how to optimize campaigns on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with picture and video editing
- Editing and coloring software experience (Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom)
- Video editing software experience (Premiere)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. PowerPoint)
- Experience in drone/camera operation, filmmaking a plus
- Excellent understanding of content and social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing, digital advertising, and web analytics
Please send us your portfolio and any relevant link to your Marketing & PR experience in your application.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds.
Work Schedule + Benefits:
- Full time, Exempt
- Office Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Department needs may call for occasional overtime
- Benefits include PTO, generous sick time policy, examination leave, bereavement, jury duty leave, and more
- Relocation: Sorry, relocation is not offered.
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email or click the “Äpply Now” button below.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.