Social Media and Graphic Design Specialist – US Based
You will be mainly responsible for the development and execution of interesting and engaging plans across all digital and social media channels.
- Implement and coordinate social media strategy
- Coordinate planning and delivery of social media content with content creator and content editor to advocate strategies and generate more engagement
- Explore new technologies in social media and various online marketing channels
- Increase social media presence and followers database
- Create, implement and optimize social campaigns across various social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Build effective content partnerships to increase visibility and reach amongst audience
- Handle tracking and performance reporting
- Perform light visual and video editing
- Degree holder with at least 5 years’ experience in online marketing & social media
- Be able to strategize, plan and implement digital marketing campaigns programs
- Excellent understanding of how to optimize campaigns on social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Able to cope with a fast pace, dynamic and global operated business environment
- Picture and video editing skills. Editing and colouring software. E.g. Photoshop, and Adobe lightroom.
- Excellent presentation skill; good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience on US market a plus
- Tech lover, previous experience in tech company or start up environment a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications e.g. Power Point etc
- Native English, both spoken and written
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email or click the “Apply Now” button below.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.