Senior Electronic Engineer – Shenzhen Based
XDynamics, we are a fast growing company for providing UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) solutions in Hong Kong, with offices in China and the States.
- Lead component selection discussions for critical components like processors, sensors, battery power system, etc.
- Schematic capture
- PCB layout design
- Signal integrity and power integrity simulations
- Prototype bring up and debugging
- Functional verification
- Signal and power characterization
- Design process optimization
- Working with and managing suppliers/manufacturing partners
- Hardware bug tracking
- Design for meeting compliance standards
- Working with both Software and Mechanical designers to meet overall product specs
- 3+ years overall experience needed
- Extensive hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification and manufacturing support
- Hands on designing high volume products from beginning to end and dealing with contract manufacturers
- Extensive knowledge in small embedded systems, especially ARM microcontrollers
- Proficient with communication protocols (especially USB, SPI, I2C and UART), sensor design and integration
- Previously worked in the following areas is desirable: DC/DC power design, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Must have experience designing in the following areas: High end processors (Qualcomm Snapdragon, OMAP, Tegra, Ambarella etc), Camera/Imager integration, DC-DC/LDO/Battery Charger integration, Audio design, RF integration (Cellular, WiFi, BT etc) design for EMI, ESD, DFM and Safety
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.