Sales & Marketing Manager
- Reporting to the CEO, responsible for developing sales, marketing and communication strategies and implementing sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Perform budget planning and product forecasting to ensure the sales & profitability
- Launch new products to the market and manage all aspects of NPI, including product marketing, product release, initial distribution, exhibition and review
- Research consumer demand and explore strategies to increase it, develop and explore new sales in different business channels
- Regular analyse current and past sales & marketing data to help determine overall marketing strategy.
- Develop and establish long-term and deep relationships with customers, large accounts and other influential organizations to push XDynamics technology utilization on multiple levels.
- Identify competitive landscape and prepare detail competitive analysis
- Prepare monthly business reports, budget and forecast sales analysis for strategic decision support
- Create and manage all official digital and print exhibition / event materials.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Perform high standard event execution and quality control, monitor and report the results on a regular basis.
- Define social media, online marketing strategy to maximize the brand exposure
- Build and expand the global online & offline event footprint and exposure.
- Ensure marketing ideas coincide with the company’s brand and mission statement.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Business Development or relevant disciplines
- At least 8 years’ proved experience in the field of Sales & Marketing or Business Development, including 5 years preferably in Corporate Sales & Marketing field, people management experiences
- Solid experience on camera sales, consumer electrical products, USA sales market is definitely an advantage
- Solid knowledge and interest on camera and drone technology is preferred.
- Proactive, aggressive, well-organized, sales-oriented, capable to explore new customer and generate sales
- Strong critical analysis, business acumen and strategic thinking, result-oriented and a drive to success
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation skills to be able to provide demonstration to customers and negotiation techniques
- Strong team-working skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams as well as outside parties
- Native English speaker is a plus
- A passion, drive, and creativity to do and achieve brilliant things.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Proficient in MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Immediately available will be an advantage
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email firstname.lastname@example.org.