XDynamics is looking for a seasoned and high energy sales manager to join a fast-growing drone manufacturing startup to build up its initial retail presence on an operational and strategic level and develop its US operation and sales network.
The sales manager will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and relationships with clients, closing business, and building the company’s reputation.
- Prospect, initiate and maintain relationships with drone retail partners
- Meets and presentations – in person and online – within and outside California
- Support demo’s at distributor and customer site
- Negotiate business conditions
- Create and manage sales forecasts
- Create and implement sales processes and procedures for quoting, purchasing, and contracts
- Make sure products are shipped to the right accounts on a timely manner
- Follow and facilitate payments from retailers
- Recommend, create and/or improve sales & marketing tools
- Find and develop new potential sales channels
- Prepare monthly reports to share with management and concerned departments
- Work in close collaboration with senior management, marketing & sales, operations and engineering teams
- After sales support
- Supervise our Irvine based, US office and possible collaborators
- Represent the brand at fairs and tradeshows (CES, NAB etc)
- Other ad-hoc duties as tasked
- Proven sales track record, delivering outstanding results in prior positions in a high-tech product environment
- Proven experience in strategically building, growing and managing a cohesive sales network
- Ability to fully comprehend our product technology and its customer applications
- Capacity to build creative sales plans and sales initiatives, capable of having a long-term vision of the business
- Good negotiator with excellent customer relation skills
- Previous sales experience and existing network in California and neighboring states
- Knowledge of camera industry and product is a must
- Experience within the UAV industry is a clear a plus
- Ability to work from our office in Irvine, CA
- Be able and willing to travel
- Immediate availability is an advantage
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email email@example.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.