Mobile App Manager – Growth Industry – Hong Kong
XDynamics, we are a fast-growing company for providing UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) solutions in Hong Kong. We are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position.
You will be reporting into Head of Marketing & Digital.
- Develop and coordinate IOS & Android applications for smartphone and tablet.
- Elaborate and coordinate our digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic user acquisition in drone & photo content creation related app
- Oversee and coordinate the architecture and design of mobile and back-end applications with framework, native SDKs and/or hybrid technologies.
- Collaborate with creative team and project management team to deliver projects
- Supervise in debugging, maintenance and publishing for web/mobile applications
- Analyze the user requirements and prepare related technical document
- Coordinate the development of IOS & Android applications for smartphones and tablets.
- Develop global development strategy, coordinate and implement budget
- Research latest mobile technology and develop proof of concepts to assist in business development
- Initiate & implement monetization strategies
- Previous experience using web technologies, such as SEO to traffic acquisition to websites monetization is highly desirable
- Degree or above in Computer Science / Multimedia or equivalent
- At least 5 years solid experience in application development
- Knowledge on camera and photography will be a plus
- Must have solid digital marketing campaigns background, preferably in-house or PR to digital marketing agency in PPC and Adwords and Mobile Application manager – Growth
- Responsible, Keen to learn, and good team player
- Clear logical thinking
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong passion and sensitive to the trend of Internet & Mobile development
- Ideally a tech lover with startup, tech or e-commerce experience is a must
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary or click the “Äpply Now” button below.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.