Come join us to innovate and develop the drones with the top specifications in the industry.
A career at XDynamics means working on drone projects that address the need of the fast-growing emerging market for unmanned aerial vehicles. It also means being part of a dream-team of incredibly tech-savvy colleagues dedicated to meeting their own high standards and inspiring those around them to new heights.
If that excites you, then take a look at our open positions below!
UI DESIGNER (WEB/MOBILE APP)
- Design and execute all aspects of user interface design from information architecture, pageflow, wireframes, UI mockups and prototyping for websites and apps.
- Create user interface sketches, prototype, concept models, detail schematics and wireframe.
- Create flow diagrams/charts, storyboard and design mock-up.
- Design user interface to ensure easy of use of applications.
Design and execute all aspects of user interface design90
Create flow diagrams/charts, storyboard and design mock-up85
Work closely with developers80
Maintain and monitor the timely development80
Updating web technology and technique80
Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation80
Work with internal teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals85
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER / WEB DEVELOPER
- Responsible for development, implementation and testing of web applications and websites
- Work with internal teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation
- Explore and keep updating web related technology and technique
- Develop and manage editorial calendars and content for all digital platforms.
- Create engaging and keyword optimized content on all digital platforms.
- Edit, translate and curate all contents on all digital platforms.
- Review and analyze content to monitor success, and define future improvements.
Develop and manage editorial calendars and content90
Create engaging and keyword optimized content90
Edit, translate and curate all contents90
Review and analyze content to monitor success, and define future improvements.85
Testing Design Concept70
- Work with cross-functional teams and establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria in line with company core mission and value.
- Working on ideas as part of a team or developing design concepts using CAD.
- Identifying the suitability and availability of materials.
- Producing detailed, final hand drawings and specifications or using dedicated computer software to produce design specifications, including parts lists and costing.
We are looking for an independently motivated Packaging Designer with passion in packaging and consumer electronical / camera equipment products with a multidisciplinary background.
Strong Creativity & Passion100
Experience On Packaging Production90
Experience on Manufacturing Processes75
Creativity with Common Sense90
Design always means a series development process from abstract ideas to feasible solutions. In between, those idea need cross input and evaluation from various specialists. UAVs always involve complicated movement, structures and materials, to create a reliable, breakthrough solutions. It is critically important to involve design testing, design evaluation and choice of material as early as possible. The role of a design engineer will to facilitate bridging the ‘concept idea’ to a ‘feasible solution’.