Working at XDynamics
Come join us to innovate and develop the drones with the top specifications in the industry.
A career at XDynamics means working on drone projects that address the need of the fast-growing emerging market for unmanned aerial vehicles. It also means being part of a dream-team of incredibly tech-savvy colleagues dedicated to meeting their own high standards and inspiring those around them to new heights.
If that excites you, then take a look at our open positions below!
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Reporting to the CEO, responsible for developing sales, marketing and communication strategies and implementing sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Perform budget planning and product forecasting to ensure the sales & profitability
- Launch new products to the market and manage all aspects of NPI, including product marketing, product release, initial distribution, exhibition and review
- Research consumer demand and explore strategies to increase it, develop and explore new sales in different business channels
Well-presented & Detail-oriented80
Testing Design Concept70
- Work with cross-functional teams and establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria in line with company core mission and value.
- Working on ideas as part of a team or developing design concepts using CAD.
- Identifying the suitability and availability of materials.
- Producing detailed, final hand drawings and specifications or using dedicated computer software to produce design specifications, including parts lists and costing.
We are looking for an independently motivated Packaging Designer with passion in packaging and consumer electronical / camera equipment products with a multidisciplinary background.
Strong Creativity & Passion100
Experience On Packaging Production90
Experience on Manufacturing Processes75
Creativity with Common Sense90
Design always means a series development process from abstract ideas to feasible solutions. In between, those idea need cross input and evaluation from various specialists. UAVs always involve complicated movement, structures and materials, to create a reliable, breakthrough solutions. It is critically important to involve design testing, design evaluation and choice of material as early as possible. The role of a design engineer will to facilitate bridging the ‘concept idea’ to a ‘feasible solution’.