Image Quality Engineer – Hong Kong
Calling all camera and image lovers!!!
At XDynamics, we’re creating the future of the drone industry. If you have innovative ideas and are seeking that extra dynamic in a fast-paced startup environment where you can evolve with us, then this is your chance.
The Image Quality Engineer will work in a small team in our test lab and support our multi-disciplined engineers with camera development and tuning.
- Define image quality requirements and implement test capabilities in lab and manufacturing environments for lens components and full camera systems
- Develop and maintain image sensor test and calibration software
- Perform failure analysis and drive continuous improvement of test coverage
- Collaborate with the QA teams to proactively address image quality issues observed during camera manufacturing
- Document delivery specifications as well as final system-level image quality specifications
- Must be familiar with modern imaging techniques, such as high dynamic range (HDR) and tone-mapping
- C++ or other equivalent programming languages
- Good understanding of CMOS image sensor architectures, pixel operation, and image processing is desirable. Prior image sensor testing experience is a definite plus
- Familiar with the use of Automotive Camera Systems
- Master or above in Optical Science, Imaging Science, and Physical or equivalent a plus
- Experience in semiconductor test engineering or product engineering for image sensors a plus
Candidates with a lower level of qualifications will be considered for a Junior Image Quality Engineer position.
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only
Job Type: Full-time
- deep understand of digital photography camera image: 4 years (Preferred)
- in testing and validating commercial camera systems: 4 years (Preferred)
- focus on debugging and analytical: 4 years (Preferred)
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email firstname.lastname@example.org.