HR and Accounting Coordinator
We are looking for an independent and experienced HR and Accounting Coordinator.
- Manage and support a full spectrum of HR functions and activities including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relation, and administration support
- Initiate in annual C&B projects such as manpower cost budget, annual review and performance management
- Handle full recruitment process from sourcing, selecting, conducting interviews until on-boarding
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to support the rapid growth and expansion of the organization
- Prepare regular analysis reports to foster the achievements of KPIs and cost-effectiveness
- Working with the head office accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets.
- Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Ensuring that company bills are paid and debts are collected.
- Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
- Staying current on company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
- Provide full range of office administrative support, such as stationery ordering, office insurance renewal, travel arrangement and work visa
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines Human Resources or related disciplines
- At least 5 years all round HR experience is preferred.
- Well-versed in employment ordinance, employees’ compensation and other HR related regulations of US regions is a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of core employee recruiting processes that support an end-to-end recruiting life-cycle approach
- Excellent strategic planning and analytical ability in all-rounded HR functions
- Experience in bookkeeping, management, or relevant field may be required.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, etc.) is highly essential
- Irvine, CA 92618 (Required)
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email or click the “Äpply Now” button below.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.