Ecommerce & Wholesale Operations Associate
XDynamics is looking for a seasoned and high energy sales manager to join a fast-growing drone manufacturing startup to build up its initial retail presence on an operational and strategic level and develop its US operation and sales network.
The sales manager will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and relationships with clients, closing business, and building the company’s reputation.
- Ecommerce operation
- Coordinate daily order fulfillment (e.g. prepare order list, check payment etc.) and prepare sales reports
- Liaise with the shipping company. Picking, packing, shipping
- Oversee customer interaction to ensure quality service experience. Set up of customer service best practices and guidelines
- Assist head office with website update
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- Assist the sales manager with day to day operation
- Collaborate with sales manager to schedule customer visits
- Support sales with data needs in preparation to customer visits
- Assist with creation of sales material
- Enter and revise purchase orders for retailers
- Oversee overall delivery experience, fullfillment
- Assist with office administration
- Oversee reception of goods from factory
- Product inventory reports, stock take coordination
- Assist head office with various marketing & PR projects
- Handle tracking and performance reporting
- Proven sales track record, delivering outstanding results in prior positions in a high-tech product environment
- Proven experience in strategically building, growing and managing a cohesive sales network
- Ability to fully comprehend our product technology and its customer applications
- Capacity to build creative sales plans and sales initiatives, capable of having a long-term vision of the business
- Good negotiator with excellent customer relation skills
- Previous sales experience and existing network in California and neighboring states
- Knowledge of camera industry and product is a must
- Experience within the UAV industry is a clear a plus
- Ability to work from our office in Irvine, CA
- Be able and willing to travel
- Immediate availability is an advantage
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email email@example.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.