Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive
Reporting to the ecommerce manager, you will be mainly responsible for the development and execution of interesting and engaging plans across all digital and social media channels.
- Coordinate planning and delivery of social media content with content producer and advocate strategies to generate more engagement
- Create, implement and optimize social campaigns across various social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Elaborate and implement the company’s digital and database marketing program including PPC, email marketing & lead generation, retargeting, affiliate programs
- Devise effective SEO strategies to raise traffic across the website
- Build effective content partnerships to increase visibility and reach amongst audience
- Handle tracking and performance reporting
- Degree holder with at least 4 years experience in online marketing & social media
- Proven experience of executing successful Social Media campaigns and Paid Advertising such as PPC and AdWords
- Be able to strategize, plan and implement marketing campaigns programs
- Excellent understanding of how to optimize campaigns on social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Previous experience of using SEO to drive traffic to websites a plus
- Able to cope with a fast pace, dynamic and global operated business environment
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience on US market a plus
- Tech lover, previous experience in tech company or start up environment a plus
- Proficient in spoken and written English (+Cantonese/Putonghua if DP involvement)
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.