Content & Social Media Manager – US
As Content & Social Media Manager, you will be mainly responsible for handling the company’s social media initiatives, defining, overseeing and implementing the production of all content.
As main representative of the marketing team in the US, you will also be in charge of coordinating our off line marketing actions, liaising with press and media, and supporting our sales team.
- Plan and execute content social media marketing programs to generate traffic & sales and increase the brand awareness
- Develop/build relationships with marketing partners and content creators
- Present new ideas and plans to optimize the company’s brand awareness
- Manage budgets related to social media
- Analyze results of efforts to optimize activities
- Work closely with campaign and creative teams to develop and implement campaigns
- Find locations, organize and coordinate marketing events
- Coordinate the company’s participation to fairs and trade shows.
- Answer to press and media requests when necessary.
- Assist the sales team with creating and implementing POS marketing campaigns
- Degree holder with at least 4 years’ experience in marketing, content production & social media
- Proven experience of coordinating and executing content production strategy
- Be able to strategize, plan and implement marketing campaigns programs
- Excellent understanding of how to optimize campaigns on social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Light picture and video editing skills a plus
- Tech lover, previous experience in tech company or start up environment a must. Knowledge of the drone operation and drone industry a clear plus.
- Ability to work from our office in Irvine, CA
- Be able and willing to travel
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, as well as exciting work environment. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your current and expected salary by email email@example.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.