Computer Vision Engineer – Flight Control (passive or active tracking) Shenzhen
XDynamics, we are a fast growing company for providing UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) solutions in Hong Kong, with offices in China and the States.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position.
Your daily role
- Build efficient, powerful and unique algorithms on top of flight control.
• Integrate and process data from a variety of sensors such as IMU, GPS, cameras, depth sensors, 3D sensors
• development computer vision used for autonomous navigation of quadrotor UAV.
- Ability to work in a team and under minimal supervision.
• Expert in C++ programming (C++11 experience preferred)
• Good understanding of computer vision algorithms.
• Have implemented algorithms in robotics – state estimation, sensor fusion, trajectory and action planning, SLAM and Visual Odometry
• Good experience of machine learning and deep learning concepts.
• Basic fundamentals of ROS
• Working experience OS-level programming (threading, scheduling and memory management).
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, entrepreneurial, and able to work around the clock if and when needed
- Ideally a Master degree or above in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
• Good knowledge of navigation algorithm
• highly proficient with stereo vision/cameras/LiDAR from a data processing and algorithms perspective
• Must have worked with embedded systems
- Good command in Chinese and English would be desirable
• Hands on in the field of robotics algorithms involving sensing and imaging technologies OR autonomous navigation
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only